*****FORKLIFT OPERATORS NEEDED*****
Company located in Southeast Memphis, looking for Experienced and Trained forklift operators with 1year or more of recent warehouse distribution experience operating the following forklifts, Reach, Order/Cherry and Dock Stocker. Must have picking/packing experience and RF scangun experience. Experience working in a cold environment is a plus.
- Operate the following forklifts: Order picker/Cherry Picker, Reach Truck, Dock Stocker/Pacer (strongly preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED, Read, write, and speak in the English language
- 1 year experience working in a warehouse/cold room environment
- Submission to a thorough background screening and drug test
- Willing to work in a refrigerated environment at 35 to 46 degrees for 2 or more hours at a time (if needed), and to work in a freezer at -4 to -22 degrees for up to 1 hour at a time (if needed)
- Job requires lifting at least 50 lbs on a repetitive basis, and standing and/or walking on concrete floors for 75% of the time, bending/twisting; perform repetitive tasks
- Demonstrate your skills to use all job related equipment
- You must have a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE to be considered for any FORKLIFT OPERATOR POSITIONS
- Shipping, receiving, stocking and moving materials
- RFID scanning and labeling
- Provide appropriate labeling/invoicing information per order as defined using radio frequency hand held device
- Pallet and cart put away
- Inspecting and picking
- Full case scanning, picking and labeling
- Cold chain picking, packing and shipping
For immediate consideration please apply online, www.kellyservices.com. You may also email your resume directly to Adrianne Jefferson, 562H@kellyservices.com or contact her via phone, (901) 344-1897 ext 215. Please do not contact the local Kelly offices as Adrianne Jefferson is the main point of contact. Thank you for your interest in working with Kelly Services.
Good Luck in your Job Search!