L109 – Senior eCommerce Platform Developer / Architect (closed)
This position is new within our client’s Information Technology team and is part of their strategic direction to develop in-house eCommerce expertise. The candidate will play a key role in establishing the position’s ultimate roles and responsibilities. He or she will work with all levels within our client’s organization, as well as with its parent company, to drive tactical and strategic advances with eCommerce technologies. This position reports to the CIO of our client’s Global Residential and Commercial businesses.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Support teams to develop, implement, and then continuously evolve an eCommerce strategy which drives increased sales and market leadership
- Maintain leading edge expertise on electronic-based, business-to-business communications, customer integration and sales techniques to increase industry competitiveness
- Assess and partner with our client’s information technology service providers to design reliable, cost-effective and customer-friendly technical solutions
- Work with leadership team to develop business cases, including competitive analysis and ROI assessments for new business models and ideas
- Provide technical leadership for all Internet-based eCommerce technologies
- Develop, implement and support web applications using C# / VB / .Net, SharePoint and related technology
- Establish standard practices for internally developed software (development/test environments, source control, library management, etc.
- 3 – 5 years of experience developing and implementing online web applications in a Microsoft environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of current eCommerce strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems, Management Information Systems or similar.
- Strong personal initiative and communications skills
- Masters of Business Administration a plus
- Some travel may be required
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: Permanent
Location: Durham, NC
Employment Status: Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident. NO THIRD PARTIES!
Senior Technical Recruiter
COX-LITTLE & COMPANY
Office: (704) 369-7300
COX-LITTLE & COMPANY
Providers of IT Consulting and Recruiting