Assistant HR Manager
Our client, an international luxury brand, is currently recruiting an Assistant HR Manager to join their regional HR team in Hong Kong.
- Oversee a full spectrum of human resources functions including Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Company Image and Staff Developments for the company
- Maintain HR reports and database
- Perform research and analysis on HR related matters
- Degree holder with at least 7-8 years’ experience in HR field (retail industry) which 2-3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge in SAP and IPL is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Detail-oriented, sensitive in figures and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes; only short-listed candidates will be notified.