Engineering Manager (FPSO Experience) (closed)
1. Holds primary responsibility for verification and validation of the facilities design
2. Ensure that the Technical Integrity of the Ande Ande Lumut Development is secured and maintained across all Contractors;
i. Close monitoring of Contractors engineering activities during project execution
ii. Preparation of a Basis of Design covering complete project scope and technical requirements;
iii. Use of consultants to provide expert knowledge and / or 2nd opinion, as required;
iv. Engineering documentation reviews / approvals throughout detail design execution.
3. Technical management of the prime Contractors to secure project engineering schedule and its integration within the overall project schedule:
i. Set-up Project procedures and protocols to optimize Company resources and suit Company’s small team;
ii. Robust management of interfaces between Contractors and pro-active calling of early and regular technical interface meetings where required;
iii. Interface with other Project departments to achieve ‘optimal solutions’.
4. Develop the Projects Technical Integrity management framework.
5. Ensure provision by Contractors of the necessary HSES studies and safety analysis to ensure compliance with the Projects Technical Integrity management framework and safety philosophy. Ensure compliance with corporate safety requirements.
6. Technical management and handling of 3rd party interfaces: verification bodies, MWS, national regulatory bodies etc so as to avoid impact on design execution.
7. Direct technical input to process engineering and commissioning disciplines
8. Provide professional development for local staff reports, through structured programme of formal training, clear role definition and clear delegation of accountabilities where appropriate.
9. The Engineering Manager maintains functional links with corporate counterparts