Senior Essbase/Hyperion Planning Consultant in Madrid (closed)
Join a company that wants to invest in your future!
Join a company that wants to invest in your future! Oracle Consulting is the world's largest consulting organization, with more than 8,000 consulting professionals supporting Oracle customers and partners in more than 50 countries, and direct access to Oracle Global Product Development and Oracle's award-winning support services. A career in Oracle Consulting is varied and exciting because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new business issues, customers and technologies.
The Oracle Consulting practice in Spain is looking for a highly skilled professional to join the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Team. Selected candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of Essbase and Hyperion Planning solutions for key clients in various industries (Finance, Banking, Communications, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities etc.). The position is based in Madrid (Spain).
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients in Western Europe:
-To gather end user requirements
-To design applications
-To develop applications
-To trouble shoot applications
-To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
-To act as ambassadors for Oracle application solutions throughout a customer engagement
- Work closely with client, sales, pre-sales and delivery staff to develop a robust solution
- To contribute to the “best practice” of their competency area and participate actively in the internal developer community
- Take full accountability for the solution and delivery of an EPM implementation
- Understand the delivery model (project plan, resource plan and hiring plan) of a project
- Ensure agreement of the project plan within the delivery team
- Ensure successful hand-over of the proposal from the sales team
- Ensure the successful hand-over of an implementation to the support team
- Form and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in product development
- Manage the re-use and knowledge management of their competency area
- Identify new opportunities for Oracle with current customers and communicate these to sales teams and management
- Engage with customers to ensure service needs are being met and deliverables are of a high quality
- Ensure good customer relationship management
- Engage closely with Oracle EPM teams in the rest of Oracle
- University Degree
- 4+ years experience in Essbase and Hyperion Planning
-Essbase DBA (creation of database, configuration, automation, performance tuning)
-Planning application configuration
-Calculation scripts / business rules
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a strong plus
- Good technical architectural knowledge of the Oracle EPM Suite of applications
- Strong awareness of the broad Oracle EPM applications suite of products and how they integrate together within the broad Oracle application estate
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful solutions on projects with complex business requirements
- Strong awareness of building solutions involving other application competence areas
- A creative and agile problem-solver
- Recent project life-cycle experience
- Commercially astute
- Ability to form lasting high-level relationships both inside and outside a project assignment
- Able to progress delivery within complex situations both within the client and Oracle
- Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior management within a customer
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on projects with a complex architecture
- Track record of success and credibility at all levels
- Strong customer service client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to present an argument: persuasive
- Willingness to travel around Europe
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is a must. Another Western Europe is a strong plus.
- EU work permit.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A unique opportunity to improve your skills in the market leader for enterprise software through coaching and formal training
- The pleasure to work within a motivated team and for major and market leader organizations/customers
- The possibility to work on international projects
- An attractive compensation & benefit package
BE AMAZED AT HOW EXCITING WORK CAN BE and apply to us!
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
For quesstions regarding recrutiment process and applications please contact Senior Recruiter email@example.com or Hiring Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the postion!