Software Engineer C++ (closed)
C++ software engineers
C++ Software engineers, a leader in digital media streaming solutions for digital home and remote access applications is seeking C++ software engineers with proven streaming expertise. The company develops hardware and software, smartphone applications and web application services.
As a C++ software engineer you will be wokring on the company's award-winning service that combines the use of an internet media portal and a proprietary software application. The company enables users to placeshift their personal music, photos, videos, live television, and internet music and video streams from their home PC to their TV, stereo, mobile phone, PDA or laptop. As a C++ software engineer you will be leveraging the best in available technology (broadband, Wi-Fi, wireless internet access and portable devices) to provide a new way for people to connect with their digital media.
This is a full time C++ software engineering position paying in the 110K to 150K range DOE. The work is highly innovative & very challenging.
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing consumer applications as a C++ software engineer
- Proven experience in streaming and transcoding technologies in the past 5 years (HTTP Live Streaming, RTSP, H264, MPEG4, VP8, etc.)
- Proven experience with TV Tuner technologies, DirectShow and/or Windows Format SDK a huge plus!
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++, ability to quickly learn and adapt to existing source code
- Proactive teammate, passionate C++ software engineer, able to work closely with your peers and cross-functional teams
-Currently able to work in the US