Technical Project Manager (closed)
Our client, a Highly-respected Global industry leader seeks an experienced Technical Project Manager who embraces innovation and leading change.
• Plans, directs and executes development projects.
• Directs technical resources in the execution of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as required to fulfill assigned projects.
• Manages all facets of the software development lifecycle including requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, problem resolution, and post roll-out activities through turnover to the support organization.
• Creates detailed development plans. Plans the use of technical resources, implements and controls project schedules. Follows up to ensure goals were met.
• Initiates and maintains contact with internal and external organizations and individuals to ensure appropriate cooperation, coordination and information exchange, with the goal of successful project execution.
• Manages risks and issues on all assigned projects. Facilitates working groups to resolve issues and mitigate risks while ensuring they are properly communicated across the stakeholders.
• 3+ year experience leading technical projects.
• Experience with PC operating systems, word processing software, scheduling packages, spreadsheets, time accounting software and email.
• Ability to work in high pressure, politically sensitive environments.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, related area or equivalent experience.
• Limited travel required.
• PMI Certification, working towards obtaining PMI or equivalent experience a plus.
Reference # 622112
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to POSITIONS@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979