Revenue Cycle Solutions Specialist (closed)
The Revenue Cycle Solutions Specialist performs duties in the day-to-day activities of all areas of product management with the goal of creating and delivering valuable products for the front-end of the healthcare revenue cycle. The RCSS also manages internal and external requests to satisfy client needs through the use of Passport’s products and enhances Passport’s value in the market. Additionally, the RCSS also functions as a technical business process consultant and provides on-site and remote assistance in implementation, training and support. The RCSS exceeds client expectations through superior client relationship management skills, extensive product knowledge and successful navigation through complex implementation and industry requirements.
** This position will require 50%-75% travel **
• Understand the customer’s business process and how Passport products support, enhance, and facilitate those processes
• Pursue and develop a solid understanding of the design architecture and functionality of the products
• Participate in pre-production business analysis and product development
• Provide comprehensive product expertise to product upgrades and product testing
• Work hands on with product teams to validate that new functionality meets the business need
• Clarify external and internal requests including business practices, processes and data flows, including examples of business scenarios
• Perform gap analysis between current product functionality and business needs and define solutions to gaps
• Work with product teams to obtain development estimates and costing information for documentation, billing and tracking purposes
• Work with product management and development to prioritize functionality and slot functionality in the appropriate iteration/iteration plan
• Assist product teams during the product iteration cycles on internally driven tasks
• Triage client issues occurring in the implementation process; provide ongoing consultation by analyzing issues, aligning resources, and facilitating resolutions; may be assigned project management responsibility to manage implementation projects
• Effectively communicate with internal development and technical support staff to resolve issues; bridge gap between non-technical user perspective and technical IT perspective Assist in designing, writing and implementing test plans to assist customer user acceptance testing
• Analyze and facilitate resolution of complex issues from internal and external clients
• Learn, understand, and identify customer problems and recognize core issues
• Maintain ongoing positive relationships with clients
• Conduct remote presentations and perform product demos
• Support sales team initiatives related to products
• Communicate with marketing team to ensure product functionality is translated into user stories
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in health or other related field or in lieu of degree 5 years of Patient Access experience.
• Four years experience in a health care setting involving customer service to obtain working knowledge in practices involved in patient admissions and financial counseling as well as services related to insurance verification and managing patient information.
• Must possess a strong understanding of the healthcare revenue cycle.
• Three years of Project Management experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages.
• Must be able to function in a complex, agile, fast-moving workplace and adapt to a changing environment.
• Superior collaboration and interpersonal communication skills, flexibility and responsiveness.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Presentation and training experience a must.
• Clinical background a plus.
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
If you are looking for a growing, high-performance, dynamic environment where you can make a difference let us hear from you!
**Competitive salary PLUS bonus and comprehensive benefits package**
Visit www.passporthealthcommunications.com for more in-depth Company profile.