Intermediate Structural Engineer (closed)
Canada’s leading provider of Engineering Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and specialties coast to coast. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the Engineering career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstadengineering.ca to get started!
Intermediate Structural Engineer
St. John’s, Newfoundland
• Experience in analyzing, designing, and inspection of steel, concrete and timber framed structures
• Preparing engineering designs, drawings and specifications
• Technical reports and proposals writing
• Fieldwork experience
• Estimation experience
• Experience with CSA design standards, National Building Code of Canada
• P. Eng. Certified
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD and additional engineering suites
• Willing to travel and valid Driver’s licenses
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to Job Order # 25622 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!