Program Manager - Open Source Intel (closed)
TITLE: Program Manager – Open Source Intel
LOCATION: VA – with 2, one week deployments annually
The Program Manager (PM) will have full responsibility for the on-site management and the company's successful contract performance of a major government program involving foreign language analysis. The PM directs the program management, linguist, and analysis staff and monitors all aspects of program performance. The PM interacts with the government counterpart and performs with full authority to assure the successful efforts of all personnel and functions assigned to the program. Responsibilities will include P&L, staffing, management and oversight and mentoring of employees. In addition to management and project control functions, this position will involve application of IT and language training processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages coordination of reporting on all client projects
- Chairs internal project integration meetings and project management meetings.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product
- Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines
- Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets.
- Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances.
- Performs and/or oversees budget analysis
- Must have a current and active Top-Secret-SCI.
- Must haveExperience working in the DNI – Open Source Center in a management capacity (Middle East – CT preferred)
- Must have Demonstrated Experience working with and managing linguists in translation of graphic and texts into English (Management of Arabic, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, Farsi are preferred)
- Demonstrated Experience with or in management of the collection of raw data and the creation and analysis of intelligence products (preferred)
- Successful experience in the life cycle management of complex intelligence programs, working within time and budgetary constraints
- Microsoft Office and MS project experience
- At least seven (7) years of experience working in the intelligence community serving in the intelligence services arenas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or related field preferred
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory or management experience included
- Experience working with project control concepts
- Experience working with company business practices, policies, and procedures
- Experience working with the management implications of various forms of financial data
- Strong communications skills to interface with high-level customer representatives
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Master's degree is desired
- PMP certification is strongly desired
- Preferred prior military or government experience with TS/SCI/Full-Scope Polygraph cleared experience strongly desired