Outstanding 100% Outpatient Family Practice Position in Bakersfield, CA (closed)
This is a very well run and organized health center in Bakersfield, CA and they are looking to add a top notch physician to their staff. The ideal candidate is compassionate and loves helping people. They will look at both DOs and MDs who are board certified or board eligible. Solid communication skills are a must. The group includes Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatricians.
Situated within easy travel distance between two of America’s most beautiful cities – Los Angeles to the South and San Francisco to the North – there are plenty of activities for the whole family.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like more information, please send me your CV and the best time and number to contact you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you know of a friend or colleague who would be a good fit, please forward this email to them or ask them to give me a call.
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% outpatient
- Patient ranges from Peds to Geriatrics.
- Monday – Friday position – Occasional Saturday Mornings
- Competitive Salary (DOE + bonus incentives)
- Malpractice and tail coverage covered by the FTCA
- Full benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Disability.
- See 20-24 patients per day
- Cover costs of licenses.
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Loan Repayment of $25K per year tax free for the first two years and increases to $35K per year after that.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine
- California Licensed (Or in the process of getting one)
- Spanish is a Plus, but not required
- Solid communication skills
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 19
Fax - 636 536-6667
"The Right Source for the Right Match”