Salesforce Developer (closed)
- Experience in Salesforce.com development including creating custom objects, workflows, S-Controls, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Client-focused attitude
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Self-starter who can multi-task
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree
CSC's FEDERAL CONSULTING PRACTICE
The Federal Consulting Practice (FCP) is part of CSC's leading North American Public Sector (NPS) which accounts for over $5 billion in annual revenues. FCP was conceived and formed to bring world-class systems integration and consulting skills and services to the Federal Marketplace. FCP specializes in providing leading-edge business transformation solutions for virtually every Federal Defense and Civilian agency. In a short period of time, it has redefined thought leadership in the industry and has raised the bar in solution delivery and customer service-focused consulting.
**Due to our focus on Government contracts, we require all candidates to have the ability to obtain a security clearance. Local candidates are preferred, relocation will not be available. This is a full time position, no contractors or 1099 employees will be considered.
Thanks for checking us out for more information send email to email@example.com