CEO - Clean Technology Investment (closed)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Allen & York are currently looking to recruit a CEO to grow the operations of a successful Clean Technology investment business from their existing start-up shell to a far reaching enterprise.
The CEO will assume the lead responsibility for developing the investment related arm of the business, leveraging the track record of the company to build and fundraise a number of investment funds. The CEO will be the key asset to drive a clean tech cluster forward from an investment standpoint, hence the ability to bring in seed capital is as essential as the competencies.
Applications are invited from applicants meeting the following mandatory requirements:
- Postgraduate University Degree from accredited University in Economy, BA, Project management or similar discipline
- Executive management level experience within development finance, investment management or capital markets.
- Extensive experience & understanding of the low carbon market (preferably in the Middle East)
- Prior experience in Public Private Partnerships, including PFIs
- Negotiation, Facilitation and Presentation skills and experience a necessity
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
Interested applicants are invited to contact Simon Bangs in our Dubai office for an initial confidential discussion.