Construction Engineer IV (closed)
The engineer will be tasked with performing offshore surveys, identifying appropriate hardware modifications / upgrades and then, working in partnership with Regions, leading their delivery. Activities will include:
· Front end engineering, including P&ID reviews and site surveys to identify optimal solutions and constructability
· Survey reports and Statement of Requirements generation
· Scheduling and activity planning
· Assisting Regions with contract management, hardware procurement, engineering delivery, execution, commissioning and close outThe role provides an opportunity to work globally with a range of technologies.
In order to fulfil the role, the post holder will need to have:
· 3+ years experience as a project engineer, with a focus on construction / modification activities;
· 3+ years experience of working offshore;
· Experience of activity planning.
· Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and instruments and controls.
This role also requires:
· A strong record of health, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, with an understanding and commitment to safety and environmental requirements.
· Team working skills, with a track record of delivery within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
· Openness to new ideas and a willingness to accept and adopt best practices.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with both assets and third party technology providers, and to manage contractors and consultants.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, define and prioritize issues, with minimal supervision.
Travel (up to 40%) to various locations throughout the world will be required to support the above activities.
Education: Minimum craft or vocational qualification in mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent. Degree level qualifications preferred.Languages Needed: Fluent English.