Sr. J2EE Developer with Mule ESB exp - Locals to TX only (closed)
If you have anyone with you, please send updated resume along with Full Name, Phone, Email, Visa Status, Current Location, Availability, Employer Details and Rate as soon as possible.
Title: Sr. J2EE Developer with Mule ESB exp.
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
Rate: Need Best (all inclusive)
- We need local candidates to TX only.
- The candidate must be willing to attend a Face-to-Face interview with own expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and implement java based applications and web services.
• Demonstrate technical leadership while mentoring software developers.
• Instrumental in developing software development process standard and ultimately responsible for ensuring that the technical team adheres to these standards.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise on system architecture, application integration and development initiatives. Provide technical management for the development team through detailed design, development milestone achievement and code reviews.
• Work with the business technology directors and other senior designers to develop application and technical system requirements, specifications, and storyboards in support of an Agile development process.
• Work closely with the quality assurance team to distribute needed code fix assignments to the appropriate development team members.
• Actively recommend changes to increase efficiency, minimize operating expenses or improve accuracy and timeliness of application systems.
• Be a participant in recommending future enhancements, fixes, upgrades and rewrites for custom platforms.
The Sr. J2EE Developer must have a minimum of 8 years of recent work experience as a programmer using JAVA, OO design and development, and a minimum of 1 year with significant Mule ESB experience.
• Experience with Java, J2EE and Mule ESB is required.
• Experience writing Flows using Mule Studio strongly preferred.
• Strong SQL, PL/SQL and JDBC skills.
• Proficient using frameworks such as: Hibernate or SPRING.
• Experience implementing an Object Oriented solution.
• Expert Problem Solving Skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate their understanding of Agile, Scrum.
• Bachelors’ degree in computer science or similar focus is required.
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
(A DFWMDC, NCTRCA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Platinum Partner & Intel Software Partner
1320 Greenway Drive, STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
Phone: 972-756-1212 Ext 124