Senior Storage IT Manager
Toronto, ON Canada
- Previous People Management experience is required (5 years minimum), as well as experience managing managers.
- Provide leadership to attract/retain high quality people, including appropriate employee communication, sound structure/processes, succession planning, etc.
- Promote and support an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, teamwork, and a high level of professionalism
- Manage appropriate recovery of costs to ensure effective cost management within own area and develop / manage budgets for IT related activities
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with industry and/or business trends
- Lead team in planning, preparing and executing effective test efforts, ensuring test process, methodologies and tools are appropriately applied
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Ability to turn strategy into practical solutions.
- Knowledge of large scale IT environments: Mainframe, Distributed systems, and Networks.
- Previous experience at a management level for large scale distributed storage environments
- Willing and able to manage staff in multiple locations.
- Storage & Backup/recovery knowledge in an enterprise production environment
- Demonstrated Leadership, Drive, and Accountability – Individual can affect change and deliver improvements
- Experience in establishing best in class Incident/Problem management and process/audit maturity for Storage, Backup and Recovery
- College / University or equivalent work experience.
Please contact Jyoti: firstname.lastname@example.org