Colorado Springs, CO
Duration: 1 + YEAR with high possibility of extension
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Projects involve complex HW/SW engineering requirements.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Frequently makes decisions based on policies and practices.
- Functions with a high degree of independence and latitude to determine or develop methodologies and strategies required achieving end results.
- Decisions are made independently and are acted upon by self and others.
- Provides technical guidance to lower level staff and may lead project team(s).
- Contact is typically persuasive in nature and involves the influencing of top-level internal or external contacts to accept a particular point of view based on the credibility of the incumbent.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business and industry or technology.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 10+ years of broad, significant project management or supervisory experience is required.
- Prefer former telecommunications IT PM experience.
NOTE: Interested candidate please contact Varun Tyagi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-774-7826.