Staff Engineer - Quality Engineering
As a Staff Quality Engineer you will:
• Collaborate with team of development and QE engineers in the validation of requirements, design reviews and testing of major and minor releases.
• Lead a project through complete SDLC
• Develop test strategies that include all applicable methods to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Develop and implement test plans and test designs which include comprehensive automation strategy
• Contribute to the definition and implementation of key processes and participate in continuous improvement activities like RCCA, project retrospectives, and Quality Initiatives,
• Leverage our tools and infrastructure to develop end to end test automation to support the release life span
• Initiate projects with your creative and practical ideas targeted to improve efficiency for our customers
• Evangelize the adoption of new tools and practices to improve quality and efficiency.
Applicable Technical Skills:
• Very strong experience in Microsoft technologies.
• Application debugging using Windbg
• Experience using some combination of the following applications or technologies: databases (MySQL, Oracle) Web Services (SOAP, REST), GUI or CLI development tools.
• Knowledge of test methods. Extensive experiencing coding withC/C++,C#.
• Exposure to Perl, Python, Flex/Selenium.
• Experience with virtualization technologies is a good to have.
11+ Yrs of relevant QA experience.
6+ years programming in a high level language, C, C++
Previous experience in working as a developer
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
Industry experience in writing automating tests
Experience in developing test cases and test plans
Strong knowledge of QA processes and methods
Ideal candidate traits:
A strong attention to detail and a feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of our product.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as work in a team
Ability to interact well in cross functional and multi-location teams
Flexible and committed in order to do what needs to be done
the ability to advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality.
Great organizational skills and a strong feel for process.
Experience with security or authentication technologies (SSL/TLS, SSO, Firewalls)
Experience with Directory Services (LDAP, MS Active Directory)
Experience with networking protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RDP).
Familiarity with any hardware architectures, preferably x86
Job Location: Bangalore
Interested candidates can share their profile or can call for the further discussion.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org