ACCOUNTANT – REAL ESTATE and PROPERTY BACKGROUND (closed)
Our client is one of the leading service-provider in facility management, corporate real estate and engineering sector for commercial, industrial, and residential facilities in South East Asia.
- Handle full set of accounts including billing, accounts, tax, receivable and payable
- Monitor and review accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports prepared by staff.
- Co-ordinate with Group Finance Department on year-end Statutory Reports
- Liaise with Group Tax Department & External Tax Agent on yearly tax filings
- General Ledger entries for month-end closing
- Assist in any other ad hoc duties assigned
SKILLS & REQUIREMENT REQUIRED
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience preferably within the Real Estate/Property Management Industry
- Possess excellent Computer/Accounting software skills, e.g. IFCA Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and guide junior staff.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and takes initiatives to changes for improvements.
- Willing to take on challenges and adapt to change
HOW TO APPLY
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve
- Reason for Leaving
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
Kat Ambion – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.