site analyst (closed)
New York, NY
- Partner with cross-functional team to gather reporting and analytical requirements.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reporting on overall site performance metrics and key operational metrics.
- Maintain and deliver business dashboard reporting and projections for key performance indicators using Omniture and other web analytics tools.
- Identify opportunities for improvement by analyzing data from multiple sources and presenting recommendations.
- Evaluate and report on site real estate including productivity and profitability.
- Coordinate with merchandising, marketing and web operations to identify process improvements and new initiatives to be supported.
- Manage additional web technology tools as needed by business.
- Benchmark competitors to provide insight to improve customer shopping experience.
- Train merchandising team on various technology systems including ATG, Omniture and other online analytics tools as needed.
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, understand sense of urgency to complete work in a timely, accurate, efficient manner.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce environment.
- Experience with Omniture, ATG, Google Analytics or other Web analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree.