Procurement Specialist (#49-48-MH2662) (closed)
iTalent has teamed up with a well established client who has created a new position for a Procurement Specialist. This candidate will join a successful growing company. Great team, mentors and work life balance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement all supply related activities and put together supplier selection rules
• Make certain the demand from internal customers is satisfied
• Select and manage suppliers, identify core suppliers, and classify suppliers
• Compose project and action plans to reduce general procurement costs
• Set up a sound supplier evaluation flow for core suppliers
• Resume the supplier contracts and purchase agreements that client signed with the suppliers
• Analyze the contribution of the competitive procurement advantage for client's business goals
• Collect and analyze the market information to understand the trend of the supply and price in the market
Education and/or Certifications/Licensures:
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or similar working areas.
Relevant Work Experience:
• 3-5+ years experience in a procurement or purchasing role related to fuel and equipment environment
• Skilled in negotiations and possessing high integrity, high ethical principles and temperament to encourage team work
• Additional attributes – emphasis on results, client’s point of view; easy communication, analysis and definition of priorities, personal initiative.
Skills (Technical or General):
Minimum: Intermediate Microsoft Office applications knowledge; advanced Project Management, business analysis and vendor management skills.
Preferred: Advanced communication, leadership and interpersonal skills; advanced organizational ability.