Physical Therapist - URGENT NEED - Permanent Hire (closed)
- Location: Lorain, OH
- Posted: Mar 27
PT (Full-time) Hospital and Outpatient PT will be doing 90-95% outpatient.
Compensation based on variables. Benefits:Health, Short and long term disability, Life coach on premise.
The Physical Therapist will plan and utilize therapies to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities. Demonstrating proficiency in the use of mechanical and electrical equipment, as well as the use of prosthetic and orthotic devices is key. The PT must also be able to set realistic and achievable goals for their patients as well as document and record the patient's condition using the correct documentation. Education of the patient is also key.
- This is a Permanent Position
- The PT must be a graduate of a physical therapy curriculum that is accredited.
- The PT must be able to practice physical therapy per state guidelines.
- The PT must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Standing or stooping for long periods of time.
- Mild physical labor to complete the tasks at hand.
- Exposure to blood, chemicals, and other bodily fluids.
- Heavy lifting.
- Other physical demands that coincide with the duties of a Physical Therapist.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AS WE HAVE SIMILAR JOBS IN OTHER LOCATIONS
Visit Us! www.VGPRecruit.com | Jobs Page: http://www.vgprecruit.com/index.php/job-seekers/