Technical Account Manager (closed)
An exciting position has arisen in our Technical (Pre Sales) Sales Organisation in Germany.
They are looking for an Technical Account Manager who will drive and own the technical relationship with the key customers.
This role will be based in Dusselldorf, Germany
They will lead the customer technical relationship in a focused sector of deicated customers, developing and implementing strategy, and building senior and executive level technical relationships. This will ultimately lead to the positioning of Symantec as a strategic partner, driving incremental license revenue and developing enterprise license opportunities in partnership with sales both in the short/long term.
- Owns the overall technical relationship with the customer for their focus accounts.
- Advises customer and delivers on high-level solution designs and strategy across the entire Symantec product range
- Develop relationships with customer’s technical people at all levels including operations, architects, managers, CTO’s and CISO’s as defined in the account plan.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the customer organization and industry sector, changing needs, and key business drivers
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction issues. Acts as a Symantec project manager for technical escalation where necess
- Ensures that Symantec solutions are deployed effectively and appropriately, Partner Consulting, and are delivering business value to the customer