C# WPF Developer
JOB TITLE: C# WPF Developer
LOCATION: Redmond, WA 98004
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months
About the TEAM: As part of a small dev team, this developer will be responsible for creation and maintenance of administrative and/or testing tools for use in the team. This may include test workflow tools, permission and organizational tools, budgeting and headcount tracking tools, lab scheduling tools, and similar items.
About SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong coding and design skills using C#, proficiency in WPF for client-side UI development.
- They should have a good understanding of the MVVM or similar design patterns for UI development.
- Should also have at least intermediate skill level using WCF for service-layer development.
- The candidate does not have to be a database guru, but must understand relational database structure and should be able to write queries/functions/stored procedures of low to moderate complexity.
- Finally, the candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to work through ambiguity and communicate well with the team.
SKILLS: C#, WPF, WCF, T-SQL, ASP.NET, C++ (some/ in the past)
About DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES:
- Over time, the tech this person works on may vary a lot, but in general he/she will be working on developing new features, fixing bugs, or creating solid versions of older outdated tools within the testing & administrative tool set.
- He/she will participate in code reviews with other developers and is responsible for ensuring that both the design and the code of any features developed or reviewed is consistent with team best practices.
- He/she will primarily be responsible for UI development work using WPF and service layer work using WCF.
- On a day-to-day basis this person will spend most of his/her time doing development work and building unit tests against their features.
- He/she will participate in short daily standup meetings with the entire team as well as occasional planning meetings for the tools or feature areas that he/she is working on.
- He/she should forge a partnership with the testers assigned to those features and should assist with debugging/troubleshooting and fixing issues as they arise.
If interested please contact Siji John - firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me on 425-214-5194