Oracle DBA (SAP environment) (closed)
Required Skills: SAP, Oracle, support, maintenance, rollout, on-call production support, backup, recovery
CTG . . . NY’s Southern Tier Premier IT Employer.
Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity! CTG has been the on-site vendor manager for this globally established end-client for over 10 years. Come join us and grow your career with CTG.
- Primarily production and project support role
- Will be responsible for the support, maintenance, and rollout of SAP environments on an Oracle database platform
- On-call production support
- Managing databases on clustered Linux nodes
- Upgrading SAP Database and applying Oracle updates/patches
- Troubleshooting and pro-active maintenance of SAP environments
- Perform new installation, backup and recovery of various components of the database
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with SAP and Oracle
- Must have experience managing databases on clustered Linux nodes
- Must have experience applying Oracle updates/patches
- Must have experience performing new installation, backup and recovery of various components of the database
- Must have experience performing support, maintenance and rollout of SAP environments on an Oracle database platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- SAP and/or Oracle certification is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge.
- Need an experienced person who can hit the ground running.
- Must be open to working onsite in Corning, NY
- Bachelors Degree Required
COMPENSATION: ***actual pay rates will be discussed during phone screen
Hourly (401K only)
- OR –
Salaried FULL Benefits (paid medical/dental, paid vacation/holidays, 401K, short/long-term disability, life insurance)
- OR –
Salaried LIMITED Benefits (paid vacation/holidays, 401K, short-term disability, life insurance).
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition.
Sorry, no 3rd party resumes will be considered.
Background Check and Drug Test are required.
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis.
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
CTG is an E-Verify Company.
Thank you for your interest!
CTG provides industry-specific IT consulting to help our clients use technology as a competitive advantage. Based in an international network of offices throughout North America and Europe, CTG delivers high-value solutions and services when and where our clients need them.
CTG is hiring IT professionals to join our growing team of quality consultants. You’ll work with experienced recruiters who are experts in the market and who’ll help you find the perfect job match so you can soar in your career.
As a CTG employee, you’ll work for our customers on a contract or project basis at their work locations. CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that your success is our success. As a result, we work hard to provide programs and processes to support you in performing your job, honing your skills, and advancing in your career. With over 45 years of experience in the IT staffing and consulting industry, CTG is skilled at placing people like you in jobs they love.