Software Tester/SDET (closed)
An Eastside/Redmond based gaming studio is hiring a Lead Audio Tester to work on our upcoming projects. You and your team will work with senior audio developers, content creators, and sound designers to create exciting and authentic audio experiences for our titles. Ideal candidates will be able to easily switch between code-level tests of audio systems and qualitative tests of created audio content.
• Responsible for overall quality of audio implementation for the studio.
• Create comprehensive test plans that include both manual and automated tests.
• Create and execute manual test cases against existing test plans as needed.
• Help hire and oversee the work for junior audio test staff.
• Coordinate audio test schedules with the rest of the production schedule to optimize test effectiveness.
• Passion for video games; passion for cars in a plus as well
• A solid understanding of core audio concepts and functions
• 2+ years of formal test experience
• Experience with a pro audio software package or game audio middleware highly desirable
• Bachelor's degree, technical training certification, Associate's degree or equivalent work experience/training required.
** some knowledge in C++/C# coding experience is required
If you meet these qualifications and would like to join our team please reach out to learn more!
About Affirma Consulting:
Affirma is a Bellevue based consulting firm founded in 2001 with three main competencies: Web Development, Business Intelligence, and Collaboration. Affirma is dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that meet client needs. Affirma's motto is quality solutions-on budget, on time, every time!!
Due to dramatic growth this past year, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers competitive compensation, exciting projects, and a flexible work environment. Many of our team members work from home, work part time, and/or have flexible schedules. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard-working, but fun and friendly.Our clients include the Seahawks, Microsoft Bing, Department of Defense, Children's Hospital, Amazon, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work, we invite you to contact us.