User Experience Architect (closed)
User Experience Architect responsible for the design and development of UX and UI aspects of company's client development projects and packaged software solutions.
Candidate will be responsible for working with developers to produce deliverables for mobile platforms (i.e., iOS, Android) and web site solutions (including Force.com Sites, custom sites, and portals). Candidate will leverage demonstrated experience while creating world class demos and UI’s and will be recognized as a creative leader.
- Generate conceptual UI designs to meet a variety of business requirements.
- Work with developers from project start to end to produce impeccable products.
- Output CSS, HTML5, creative design, and outstanding UX/UI knowledge in order to effectively direct developers to create CxO-level demos and bullet proof products.
- Lead creative design and brain storming sessions to generative meaningful and valuable ideas.
- Manage creative development project teams and work deliverables through all phases.
- Effectively communicate and present ideas and product.
- Applicable B.S. or equivalent.
- 5+ years of demonstrated professional services and/or creative development experience.
- Strong project and task management background.
- Hands-on approach to ensuring overall success of projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.