Thousands of Outstanding Family Practice Jobs Still Available Nationwide! (closed)
I hope you are doing very well. I know that things are very busy with your boards almost here. Just think...It is almost over!!!
We specialize in the placement of Family Practice Providers. We represent over 6000 clinics, hospitals, and practices nationwideand there are still lots of great opportunities available. I am confident that we have anideal opportunity that will meet or exceed your expectations. All of the services we provide are at no cost to you!!
Please send me your CV so that I can review your qualificationsand then let's set up a time to discuss the location and type of practice that you are interested in. Whenever you are ready, I will be here. If you have any friends or colleagues that have not yet accepted positions, please feel free to forward this email to them.
On top of working with thousands of hospitals and private practices, MD & DDS Resources is the preferred full time primary care physician of FQHC's across the country. Recently these community health centers have grown into elite medical centers and have built new buildings, added state of the art technology, and increased the number of providers.
Why is Community Health a Great Place to Start Your Career?
- Tuition Reimbursement - Any eligible provider that agrees to work in Community Health for 2 years will receive up to$60K (TAX FREE) in tuition reimbursement! Potentially your qualified loans could be paid off. (Call for details).
- Set Hours -Many of the positions are Monday - Friday 8-5PM. This gives you the flexibility to spend time with your family, travel, or earn some extra income working elsewhere on the weekends.
- Employed Salary Position -The number one fear for graduates when they finish their program is establishing a patient population. The great thing about community health is YOU DON'T HAVE TO. The patient population is already set and all you have to focus on is practicing medicine. These employed positions offer a competitive salary FOREVER!
- Experience - Before pursuing opportunities in a private practice, Community Health is a great place to learn how to be the best possible physician. You will have an excellent support staff and learn what it takes to run a clinic or practice of your own.
Additional Benefits to Community Health:
- Full benefits including malpractice and tail occurrence coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (Best malpractice and tailin the industry)
- VISA Sponsorship
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 19
Fax - 636 536-6667