Ad Operations Specialist
Position Title: Ad Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Ad Operations, the Ad Operations Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the successful and rapid delivery of online campaigns for the bank's web properties. Works directly with Marketing to implement campaigns, report back on metrics, handle reporting and inventory requests, and optimization recommendations and requests.
Key accountabilities include:
- Create and maintain ad campaigns in Open AdStream.
- Perform QA on creative, associated code, campaign set-up, including all tracking links.
- Translate campaign requirements into business rules and implement in Open AdStream.
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns.
- Track and schedule ad inventory and pacing across campaigns and domains.
- Provide inventory availability reports and maintain ad calendar.
- Provide trafficking and troubleshooting guidance on all campaigns.
- Be available on off hours and weekends when critical situations arise (on rare occasions) and new advertising products are being deployed.
- Develop and implement 1st party cookie communications between the ad serving system (Open Ad Stream) and list management software. Work with developers to determine if our sites can accommodate them.
- Develop interstitial and intercept templates that can be loaded into Open Ad Stream.
- Build and test new targeting implementations. Define specifications.
- Ability to set-up and run complex campaigns in OAS in order to meet campaign objectives and reporting requirements.
- Manage ad tags and tag map for the bank's domains.
- Ability to troubleshoot tracking problems as they arise, and resolve them quickly.
- Produce weekly trafficking reports in order to make recommendations and decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Highlight any trafficking problems in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- 2 - 5 years of ad operations, online media, or other advertising experience
- Exceptional relationship management and communications
- Knowledge of online ad serving
- Experience with 24/7 Real Media, or similar ad serving platform
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Experience using an enterprise class content management system a plus
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point required
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Technical Diploma or Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Candidates with strong technical backgrounds but without a degree in these areas are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Web Content Management methodologies a plus.
- Formal training or experience with one or more ad serving platforms (24/7 Real Media, Open AdStream preferred) DoubleClick, AdTech, Atlas, AdJugler