Senior Vmware/Storage Administrator (closed)
To support complex, highly available Infrastructure (physical & Virtual) based solutions from design phase through to live deployment
- Virtual Platform & Storage Support
- 3rd Level Technical Support
- Senior Systems Administration
- In depth experience in Vmware 4/5, SRM, vCloud Director, VmConvertor etc both from support and implementation
- Indept experience on Windows 200020032008 Implementation & Administration
- Knowledge of Clustering Technologies
- VMware design, installation, setup and administration
- Daily monitoring and health checks of the client SAN infrastructure
- Development and maintenance of documentation for the entire infrastructure.
- Implement SAN connectivity and LUN provisioning for new requirements and request for additional storage on HP SAN (EVA, P2000,P4000 and P10000 3Par)
- Troubleshooting VMware, Windows & SAN related issues
- Supporting and maintaining a Disaster Recovery (SRM) Infrastructure utilising array based replication technologies, VMware and VRanger.
- Requires experience with HP Storage solutions and Fibre switches such as Brocade and Cisco MDS.
- Indepth Knowledge of Networking Protocols etc.
- Backup software knowledge which should include Microsoft DPM, Netbackup 7.