Field Service Engineer (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and
Our client is one of the leading irrigation manufacturers in the world.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for providing technical on-site service, after-sales and support for Golf and Turf Central Control System and Pump station located within the region of Germany, Benelux, Switzerland, Austria and Central Europe.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide commissioning and start-up of Pump Stations and Central Control systems within the region
- Provide on-site field service jobs, troubleshooting and technical assistance activities.
- Organize, schedule and dispatch the Field Service jobs within the region.
- Provide on-site warranty mechanical and electrical support as required for troubleshooting, and repair or replace irrigation equipments/components such as pumps, flow sensors, controllers, valves, rotors, etc…
- Participate in the execution of the services offered to include pump station commissioning, programming of central irrigation control systems or even full turnkey projects
- Communicate to customers, contractors and GSP/Sales staff on site or over the phone to provide prompt and effective customer support information
- Support the development and implementation of other services such as golf course audits/assessments, pump station preventative maintenance, engineered services such as customized electrical cabinet
- Prepare and conduct Academy training revenue generating for both Golf Courses and turf customers
- Identify problems, make decisions and take corrective action while being on the field and with the customer
- Participate in development of GSP and services sales within the region
- Manage contracts, invoices to customers and schedule the works on site
- Works closely with the sales force
- Ensures quality of services delivered on site
- Participate in the development of new services & modifications of existing services
- Degree as Electrical Engineering technician
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good pump station and computer skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- One/several Eastern European languages
- Irrigation industry knowledge
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org!