IP Patent Agent (Social Media, Entertainment and Technology) (closed)
Prominent full-service law firm with market-leading strengths is seeking an experienced Patent Agent to join one of its offices in San Diego CA, Washington D.C. or Northern VA. The position offers working with partners in connection with its Social Media, Entertainment, and Technology sector with an emphasis on virtual worlds, virtual goods, virtual currency models, console/online games, gamification, augmented reality, social media and other online services is preferred.
- 2+ years of Patent Agent experience, including drafting and analyzing a broad range of technology and business method patents, as well as analyzing and managing patent portfolios.
- Previous law firm or in house legal department experience is strongly preferred.
- 4 year BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering.
- Completed the patent agent examination and be registered to practice before the USPTO.
- Excellent language, grammar, and writing skills.
- Possess the technical and analytical skills necessary to conduct complex and detailed analysis of patent-related matters.
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys, staff, and clients.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com