.Net / SQL Programmer Analyst (closed)
EXCELLENCE IN UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BEACON Technology Resources is a minority and woman-owned and operated professional staffing company that specializes in professional IT staffing solutions and IT consulting services across all industries. We have a decade worth of experience helping provide companies like yours with a cost effective method to manage information technology resources for business stability and growth.
At BEACON Technology, we place a strong belief in providing good value and outstanding service. We excel in adapting your existing technology investments to today’s business challenges, process improvement to maximize the value-add, and we have the qualified resources to make it all happen.
Direct Hire or Contract-to-Hire
Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing hands-on customized applications for data processing, reporting, and integration with clients’ systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work in a cross-functional team with account managers and business analysts to define the technical requirements based on client’s business needs.
- Have the ability to speak with clients on projects, and have the ability to offer solutions
- Perform detailed data analysis, data modeling, and data reconciliation.
- Build the SQL Server queries and stored procedures to extract the requested data
- Build, maintain, and support the .Net applications used to produce the reports and data files
- Migrate legacy applications to .Net/SQL server
- Mentor and develop other team members and have the ability to explain processes and proceedures
- Participate in the on-call rotation – once time every six weeks
- 3-5 years’ experience with .Net programming: C#, and SQL Server 2008 queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
- Experience with N-tier architecture and ADO.NET
- Experience using external API’s
- Can manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, matrix style organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of industry experience/certification-training
Majority of work takes place in an office setting; may require off hours or remote access. Due to the nature of the position, must be comfortable in a fast paced, fluid environment. The ability to sit and work at a keyboard for extended periods of time and communicate with team members by phone, computer, and video teleconferencing is required.
Beacon Technology Resources offers competitive compensation package with unlimited earning potential and a tremendous growth opportunity.