Electrical Engineer - Member of Technical Staff (closed)
Kelly Engineering Resources is recruiting for a Electrical Engineer, Member of the Technical Staff to be part of a Research and Development team that provides high quality custom solutions for original equipment manufacturer.
The Electrical Engineer will need to be able to;
- · Provide high quality custom solutions on schedule and within specification.
- · Perform rapid development of custom schematics, PWA’s, FPGA’s and cables meeting technical specifications.
- · Troubleshooting and testing of system and board level electronics.
- · Create ECO’s, Bills of Materials and Assembly Procedures.
The “Ideal” candidate will have;
- · 2 – 4 years of direct experience with basic analog circuit design, including op amps/discrete/switching and timing circuitry, using Altium Designer for board layout.
- · System design layout, including block diagrams, total power requirements, I/O needs, sub-component definition.
- · C++ familiarity with motion control and servo systems programming a plus
- · Familiarity with FPGA design, either Verilog or VHDL
- · Familiarity and execution of system level and board level testing.
- · Systems and component level experience.
- · State of the art Robotics technology a plus.
- · USB3 Cameras – emerging technology a plus.
- · Vision/lighting/motor/heat technology a plus.
- · Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering; recent graduates will be considered.
- · Ability to work within a dynamic team environment.
- · Detailed
- · Solid written and verbal communication capabilities
- · Ability to interact with other departments, understanding needs, and ability to contribute design efforts for managing projects.