Business Objects Developer (closed)
Our client in Foster City, CA is searching for a SR CRM Dashboard specialist.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
- Hands on Design, develop and maintain Universes using Designer.
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and functionality of the enterprise-wide data repositories.
- Function as Business Objects developer for CRM team
- Develop and implement the full suite of Business Intelligence solutions: Reports, Universes, Data Marts, and Central Management Server (CMS) .
- Collaborate with business analysts in the creation of logical design and with database administrators in the implementation of physical designs.
- Establish and implement best practices to ensure data quality and perform quality reviews of data models.
- Build, manage, and improve CRM-based analytics and key performance indicators that help drive trial, activation, engagement, monetization and evangelization
- Develop sophisticated behavioral segmentation, lifetime valuation, and predictive models that help deliver the right offer to the right customer at the right time
- Consistently deliver insightful reports that effectively synthesize and interpret CRM data to present an accurate and clearly communicated story with actionable recommendations
- Effectively analyze, synthesize, and interpret data from disparate data sources and feeds, investigating, reconciling and interpreting data differences to create a holistic view
- Manage various CRM data feeds and resources with a continuous eye towards improving analytic processes and deliverables
- Partner closely with CRM team, internal BI resources, and CRM agency to understand CRM analytic needs and deliver best-in-class solutions
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Advanced skills with programming and data mining in SQL, SAS and SPSS
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply statistical models and predictive algoorithms
- Expertise in customer segmentation, valuation, predictive modeling, and regression
- Exceptional quantitative analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have outstanding attention to detail, strong project management skills, and organizational skills
- Must be able to synthesize disparate data to mine and communicate not only data but insights
- Excellent written skills and ability to present a story using data
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and stakeholders to identify needs and deliver analysis and reporting to meet these needs
- Must have strong listening and communication skills
- Must have ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Make good, timely decisions in relatively fast-paced situations
- Exceptional data analysis in Excel including ability to write macros
- Excellent skills with use of various business intelligence tools including Business Objects, SQL, and Micro Strategy
* Eligibility for employment is contingent upon ability to pass background check *
* This opportunity is only for W2 contractors - no C2C *
Reference # 45679