Data Analyst (closed)
Our client is seeking a flexible individual who can work closely with their operations team to analyze and map product data, find solutions, improve processes, and drive towards customer satisfaction. If you are interested in the challenges associated with a dynamic work environment where your contributions are highly visible and appreciated, please contact us.
The Data Analyst I provides professional level product mapping, communication, and project work on behalf of our Client's customers.Responsibilities:
- Perform the Product Mapping function through analysis and standardization of large sets of invoice data using a suite of proprietary mapping tools, while maintaining a specified level of accuracy and throughput. Specifically, label/manufacturer assignment and IPC assignment.
- Conduct research using in-house documentation and the Internet as needed for the Product Mapping function and specified projects.
- Responsible for content and quality of the primary database.
- Identify opportunities for data enhancement within the primary database. May perform some data clean up as specified.
- Participate in designated projects as required focused on data cleansing.
- Participate in setting team goals, establishing team procedures, and recommending system enhancements.
- Participate in performance feedback to all levels of the Data Analysis team.
- Participate in various other tasks as needed in rapidly evolving production environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large volumes of files and data.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, listening skills, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work across departmental boundaries to resolve issues.
- Ability to independently analyze and resolve data discrepancies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Ability to use the Internet for research purposes.
- Team oriented.
- Adaptable to change in rapidly evolving production environment.
Bachelors Degree preferred or relevant work experience.
Knowledge of foodservice or hospitality industry a plus.