SAP MRO (closed)
Leading Hi-Tech Company
Type of Engagement:
SAP MRO Consultant
- Direct the supplier development process to ensure qualified service providers have a competitive opportunity to meet Project requirements.
- Reinforce compliance to purchasing policy, procedures and business practices, including use of EDI and SRM.
- Work with Accounts Payable to facilitate timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Liaise with the Business Performance Group to monitor procurement compliance and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Respond to and resolve any supplier and internal customer issues in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing analysis and timely reports to facilitate spend management and influence consumption behaviours.
- University degree (business) or equivalent experience
- Understanding of supply management processes and procurement techniques
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with various business groups and to communicate effectively
- Ability to build consensus, influence, and resolve conflict
- Ability to work on a variety of sourcing and procurement activities simultaneously, occasionally with tight timelines