Family Practice Partnership potential- Amazing established practice- Upstate New York (closed)
This is a wonderful opportunity to practice at a thriving, well established private practice in the beautiful Northwestern section of New York. Located approximately 1 ½ hours north of Syracuse and 30 miles from Canada, the city has always been noted for its sense of strong community and pleasant small town atmosphere. It is a place of hometown celebrations, traditions adventure and community service. All of these attribute contribute to a great place to raise a family, establish lifelong relationships with your patients and afford a very exciting lifestyle. From picnicking, to canoeing and kayaking, to fishing, the Black River offers fulfilling recreation and serene parks within the village limits.
Since 1991, this private Family Medicine Practice has been caring for whole families. While embracing modern advancements in the fields of medicine and technology, they keep the “Family” touch in “Family Practice”. They stress preventative medicine and early detection. As Family Practice Physicians they provide care for their patients from the time they are newborns all the way through their patients’ senior years.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like more information, please send me your CV and the best time and number to contact you.
Details about the opportunity:
- Employed Position with an excellent starting salary; revenue options negotiable
- Partnership Potential
- Monday – Friday position
- Patient ranges from Peds to Geriatrics.
- Primary care – Pediatrics – Gynecology (NP’s perform)
- Sports Medicine – Minor Surgery – Cardiac Services and Geriatrics
- See 20-25 Patients per day
- Full benefits package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 2 offices fully equipped with laboratories, state of the art electronic medical records, stress test equipment and hearing testing equipment.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Eligible for New York license
- Hospital privileges
- Solid communication skills
I look forward to hearing from you soon or if you know of a friend or colleague, who would be a good fit, please forward this email to him/her ask them to give me a call.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 19
Fax - 636 536-6667
"The Right Source for the Right Match”