Python Developer (closed)
We are currently looking for an Python/Django Developer to analysis the business requirements; architecture and design of software systems; coding; code review; unit and system testing; versatility with multiple technologies; This is Full Time Opportunity.
Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Researching existing Open Source solutions and recommending for possible adaptation for the firm’s software platform
- Reviewing requirement and strategies, participating and contributing to technical implementations and designs, and coordination and review with vendor and client partners.
- Participate in strategic planning to identify and define product opportunities and define associate strategies
- Translate requirements into design artifacts, identify various components, Open source frameworks, and their interactions
- Build a collection of Open Source frameworks for high performance, cross-language communication, and consistency.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of two or more Open Source web development frameworks such as
- Experience with Python / Django is a must
- Experience with Java technologies is a definite plus
- Understanding Web Services is a plus
- C# and .NET knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in object oriented design and development
- MUST HAVE EAD, GREEN CARD, OR U.S. CITIZENSHIP
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WITHIN THE U.S. IS PROVIDED**
**Contact Neal@212.993.8010 for further details**