Commercial Bids Manager (closed)
My client who is one of the UK's largest providers of education services to local authorities is looking to recruit a Commercial Bids Manager to work in their offices in Leatherhead.
The role will be to position for and win major (100m+) bids. You will manage complex integrated bid processes including financial, commercial, operational and bid winning.
This role will also be involved in sector business development and relationship building as well as identifying new markets and pursuing new strategic opportunities as the strategy evolves.
Key responsibilities :-
- Project and Bid Management of large (100m+) complex procurements with operational, commercial, financial and bid winning work streams.
- Creation of plans, development of win themes and leadership of a cross-functional bid teams.
- Regular communication, workshops and other engagement activity with client and internal teams to understand client drivers
- Co-ordinate and write bid and proposal documents
- Develop clear, consistent, compelling bid, presentations and other submissions
- Manage complex and intensive competitive dialogue
We are looking for candidates that have experience of managing complex integrated procurements through processes such as Competitive Dialogue. Experience of running (with management and financial accountability) LA services. You will have track record of winning major bids and have managed large cross-functional sales/bids teams.