Clinical Project Manager
This is a full-time position in Alabama
- Serves as a primary resource for clinical applications project planning, work flow analysis, management, development, and support with special focus on high-end clinical solutions and applications. Evaluates, recommends, configures, manages, and installs clinical technology to meet customers’ needs. Works on complex implementation and support projects using clinical and IT skills. Manages multiple resources and projects to effectively implement standard systems and services.
- Five years Hands on Clinical or IS Implementation informatics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree in Health Care or Health Care informatics preferred.
- Formal project management certification or CPHIMS certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make formal presentations required.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software, learning management software and intranet.
Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and comprehend English.
Send resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org