Energy Management Consultant
Glasgow, United Kingdom
SALARY: Negotiable + Bonus + Pension + Health
My client is an engineering consultancy working within the Power & Engineer market
- My client is looking for an experienced Energy Management Consultant to join the growing Energy Management Team as we seek to increase our operations across Scotland and build on our successful presence in England.
- The role will be demanding as it involves developing and delivering Energy Management services to a new geographical market. This will involve finding and delivering energy management projects to help clients reduce and manage their energy consumption through a variety of different methods.
- Candidates must have previous energy management consultancy experience, those with specific experience of working with industrial sector clients will be at an advantage. The candidate must be Carbon Trust accredited to deliver Carbon Surveys.
- Due to the nature of the role, a full clean driving licence is required, as is the flexibility to travel and overnight stays.
- Candidates are expected to hold a relevant engineering background qualification: BEng / MEng or similar. They should also hold or be working towards membership of the Energy Institute or similar.
- Carbon Trust accredited to deliver Carbon Trust Surveys
- Strong business development skills
- Experience in undertaking energy audits
- Managing project budgets and timescales
- Analysis of energy consumption data
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication and client interfacing skills
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ability to plan own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong writing skills for preparing reports and proposals and delivering presentations
- Good understanding of current energy legislation
- Engineering or energy management background, ideally in an industrial background
- Ability to work on projects ranging from simple, single site one day projects to multiple site, multiple day projects.
- Knowledge of CHP systems
- Knowledge of steam systems
- Previous experience in delivering training courses
- Regalgreen operates as a diversified consultancy focused on quality and service delivery offering 3 key business streams; Project Engineering, Equipment Supply and Recruitment Solutions
- Providing a bespoke client focused service, Regalgreen combines the experience of over 30 years project engineering and management with cost effective vendor solutions