Sr. Front End Developer (closed)
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) is the nation's No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae helps turn education dreams into reality for 25 million customers. With products and services that include college savings programs, scholarship search tools, education loans, tuition insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments.
- Knowledge of online media technologies.
- Adobe / Macromedia products including Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Windows / Mac OS
- BA in design related field. i.e. graphic / information / multimedia
- Experience designing sites and applications for use on multiple platforms and browser types
- Understanding of industry best practices for SEO and front-end development
- Familiar with xml / xsl
- Experience working with .asp code
- Must provide good examples of user interface design and information architecture
- Must provide examples good example of Web design work
- Must understand how to produce industry-leading standards in front-end development including sensitivity to SEO and usability