Senior Electrical Engineer, St. John's, NL
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer, St. John's, NL
About the Client:
Since its founding in 1963, Client has built a seasoned and versatile team of professional engineers and technical staff who are playing a significant part in meeting the challenges of growth and development in Newfoundland and Labrador.
The firm's track record of combining versatility with consistently high quality in the planning, engineering and management of a broad spectrum of multi-disciplinary projects is quite remarkable. The Client has built its reputation and continues to do so on projects ranging from small municipalities to cities, from small companies to large corporations, also major institutions, government departments and industrial organizations.
- power supply and distribution
- lighting - building, site and industrial
- protection and alarm systems
- control systems
- communication systems
- cable and closed circuit T.V. systems
Qualifications and Experience Desired:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in the field of electrical engineering design and construction administration for a wide range of institutional, industrial and commercial buildings.
- Registration as a Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador(PEG-NL).
- Skilled in the use of computer applications for design
After reviewing the opportunity, kindly forward me a copy of your resume so that we can talk about the opportunity in detail. (Candidates having Canadian experiance only needs to apply)
Nishant Sinha | Technical Recruitment Specialist
P: 647 933 5404 | firstname.lastname@example.org