SAP CRM 6.0 with Pricing (closed)
If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the resume along with Contact Details, Current Location, Availability and Rate as soon as possible.
Title: SAP CRM 6.0 with Pricing
Location: North NJ
Start Date: 04/02/2012
Duration: Till the end of 2013
Rate: Competitive - Need Best (all inclusive)
* Have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in creating and maintaining pricing designs in an integrated CRM/ECC environment.
Strong knowledge of how pricing configuration is created, distributed and maintained in a CRM6/ECC6 back-end environment, including:
* Strong knowledge of creating pricing configuration in SD and distributing it to CRM.
* Strong knowledge of techniques to maintain pricing configuration that now exists in both CRM and ECC.
* Strong knowledge of techniques to create CRM specific pricing configuration to meet CRM process requirements that cannot be met in ECC.
* Strong knowledge of techniques to influence CRM Sales & CRM Service transactional price values as these transactions are exchanged between ECC and CRM.
* Strong knowledge of techniques to port ECC VOFM objects to the CRM / IPC Environment.
* Working knowledge of CRM Middleware requirements and other SAP interface techniques in exchanging pricing data.
* Knowledge of standard BADI’s that can be leveraged to meet transactional pricing requirements.
Strong knowledge of how price condition master data is created, maintained and distributed/replicated between ECC6 and CRM6, including:
* Strong knowledge of how to maintain price master data in ECC6 (SD).
* Strong knowledge of how to configure and maintain replication scheme of these price conditions between ECC and CRM.
* Strong knowledge of how to configure/use CRM Web UI to view and maintain price master data conditions.
* Knowledge of CRM Security techniques to secure price master data by organizational criteria.
Working knowledge of configuring CRM pricing in the following business scenarios:
* CRM Service Contract Processing with Billing Plan and Billing Plan Items.
* CRM Service Order & Confirmation Process.
* CRM Complaint Processing.
* CRM Sales (Returns, Credits, Debits).
Working knowledge of analyzing pricing in CRM Sales & CRM Service Transactions:
* How to configure CRM system to enable analysis of price calculations and CRM6.
Knowledge of how to manage pricing requirements in the following specialty areas:
* Tax Withholding, SARBIX, VAT & Country specific tax scenarios.
* Implementing Country Versions of India & Brazil.
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
1320 Greenway Drive, STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
Phone: 972-756-1212 Ext 124