HRIS Analyst (closed)
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,600 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks an HRIS Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Conduct HR process / query review, documentation, reporting and recommendations.
- Act as an implementation team member.
- Perform HRIS maintenance, including data integrity, incident tracking and updates to logging environment, configuration and testing system.
- Produce Human Resources recruiting and benefits reports – help develop standards and ad hoc reports.
- Integrate HRIS with Uline's other internal applications.
- Complete recruiting and benefits analysis and other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 to 7 years experience, plus HRIS management experience.
- Background in HRIS application management – Human Resources, Benefits, Applicant Tracking System, Compensation.
- Excellent analytic and querying skills a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL.
- Demonstrated ability with business intelligence reporting packages.
- System implementation experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.