Training Project Manager (closed)
TrainingFolks is seeking Training Project Manager to manage our client’s learning initiatives.
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our clients' issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
The Training Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide project management and analytical support to assigned leadership assessment processes
- Create new or maintain existing project plans for assigned businesses
- Participation in process improvement recommendations, identification of best practices, database testing, etc.
- Tracking of assessment completion status, sharing with appropriate parties
- Coordinate resources to produce materials in support of round table discussion
- Provide reporting / analytical support for final assessment data
- In partnership with peer Project Manager , provide monthly reporting on process status
The ideal Training Project Manager shall possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Education.
- 2 - 4 years progressive experience in Project Management in HR and/or Training and Development
- PMP Certification is an asset
- A background in performance management with relation to learning initiatives is an asset
- Banking industry background is required.
- Experience working with technical/analytical HR data required.
- Fluency with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong, effective communication skills, technical and business knowledge, and building effective teams.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH and surrounding area
Time Frame: Approximately 9 Months
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills. If you are interested in this role please send a Cover Letter detailing your experience, resume (WORD format), 3 references, certifications and rate/salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line of your submission please mention – “#558C: Training Project Managers - Cleveland”.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.