Global SAP PLM Implementation Lead Needed Immediately! (closed)
Houston based, global provider of oilfield equipment and services is beginning a worldwide implementation of a new SAP ECC 6.0 environment and needs a very experienced SAP resource to lead the global product lifecycle management (PLM) initiative. This position requires in-depth knowledge of the business processes and associated SAP system functionality that support product lifecycle management (PLM) in a complex, discreet manufacturing environment.
The company will spend the next 2-3 years engaged in business process improvement across all lines of business and all operational areas (e.g., R&D, product design, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, logistics, and financial). This effort will be coupled with a strategic redesign of the company’s SAP environment to support the “future state” of the company’s business operations.
This business transformation and SAP redesign effort has produced significant changes in PLM related processes and current SAP ECC 6.0 functional design. This position will “own” the PLM initiative and be a key member of the implementation team responsible for the ongoing business process transformation and worldwide PLM implementation.
NOTE: Company offers a comprehensive relocation package
- Provide subject matter expertise in business processes and SAP functionality associated with PLM; from concept to production
- Consult and work directly with executive and senior level business management to identify and document current business processes
- Take a leadership role in the development of a detailed “future state” PLM business process transformation and global SAP redesign strategy
- Participate and/or lead business strategy and planning initiatives to gain an understanding of business direction and provide feedback related to how the SAP/PLM environment can support new business ventures and initiatives
- Provide leadership and change management support for the design and implementation of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, and/or business process changes
- Analyze, document and present recommendations for enhancing current business processes through enhanced use of SAP/PLM and/or other business systems and information technology
- Evaluate SAP configuration and capabilities used to support business processes and assess the effectiveness of the current system in providing timely, accurate and integrated information for management decision making
- Coordinate project activities with other business and technical teams to identify business process and SAP system integration requirements
Skills and Experience
- 12+ years IT industry experience
- 8+ years SAP/PLM business process analysis and detailed SAP functional design and implementation experience – global implementation experience required
- 3+ years project leadership experience with full lifecycle (Blueprint through Go-Live) SAP PLM implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in PLM related business processes in a complex, discrete manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience working directly with business operations and management teams, providing SAP/PLM subject matter expertise
- Demonstrated experience with system integration requirements across SAP modules and external systems
- Preferred experience with SAP Business Warehouse/Business Intelligence (BW/BI)
- Preferred experience working with Six Sigma methodology and processes
I am representing this client in Houston, TX. This is a Permanent or Contract opportunity and the salary and Pay Rate can be negotiated based on your skill sets and experience.
If you are interested please send me your most updated resume in a Word document format. I will also need to know when you are available to interview.
If you are not interested, who do you know that could be a match? We have a great Referral Rewards program, and would be happy to pay a bonus if you refer someone that we place. We appreciate any assistance you can provide.
I look forward to working with you!
Sr. Technical Recruiter - IT
Mackey & Tanner, LLC | http://www.mackeytanner.com/
o: 713.960.9898 | m: 832.515.3310
3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 3030
Houston, Texas 77027