Title: GoPro Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long-term Contract
- Minimum 7 years of aggregate specialized experience in the IT industry.
- Thorough experience in configuring and administering the GoPro or similar application and related environment.
- At least 5 years of aggregate specialized experience in GoPro or similar case management environment and related fields.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Case Management Application Suite and its various components.
- Expertise in GoPro or Similar Case Management Application administration.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server to create database objects, maintain and execute scripts.
- Expertise in SQL Server administration, Certification is a plus.
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading MS SQL Server applications.
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration, management of Microsoft IIS 7 and Windows 2008.
- Expertise in IIS administration, Certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of .Net application programming and trouble-shooting.
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration of SSL certificate.
- Working knowledge of CA SiteMinder.
- Basic knowledge of XML web services using the .NET Framework.
- Quality assurance abilities.
- In addition to these requirements, applicants must demonstrate a willingness and capacity to learn new skills such as .NET application development, etc.
The candidate will provide administration, guidance and support for the GoPro Application in the implementation of a project.
- Monitor and maintain GoPro Server to keep the application running in pre and post production environments.
- Setup and maintain policies and procedures.
- Install upgrades and patches for the GoPro applications.
- Install, configure & administer the GoPro platform components like IIS Server, .NET, SQL Server etc.
- Work with development teams in deploying and maintaining system components.
- Provide 2nd level technical support, issue analyzing and solving with the help desk.
- Participate in client/project meetings.
- Coordinates with team in gathering the requirements and analyses them to implement them in the system integration.
- Guides the team in setting up the best architecture to support the system for optimum performance for accessing from country offices.
- Troubleshoot the problem with-in and interface applications.
- .NET Application development Activity (does not need to develop w/.Net)