.NET Developer – Midland, TX Needed Immediately! (closed)
As an IT Consultant in the Midland office, this individual will develop software solutions for our Upstream Oil & Gas Operations.
- Work directly with team management and end users to create written and graphical system specifications.
- Code, test and maintain highly complex programs under moderate to minimal supervision from verbal, written or graphical specifications.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve business problems using good information technology practices.
- Regularly works under deadlines.
- Five years application development experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Transact SQL and relational database management systems in a programming environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Access and Excel.
- Experience working on multiple assignments during the same time frame and juggling tasks based on relative priorities.
- Experience in effectively communicating business and technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture in a web services environment.
- Experience with MS Reporting and Integration Services.
- Experience developing views, stored procedures and triggers..
- Familiar with Infragistics web controls.
- Experience in Upstream Oil & Gas business/engineering applications.
- Integration experience with products such as DSS, Aries, Enertia.
- Integration experience with process control (SCADA) systems.
- BS, MS or MBA degree preferred
I am representing this client in Houston, TX. This is a contract opportunity and the pay rate can be negotiated based on your skill sets and experience.
If you are interested please send me your most updated resume in a Word document format. I will also need to know when you are available to interview.
If you are not interested, who do you know that could be a match? We have a great Referral Rewards program, and would be happy to pay a bonus if you refer someone that we place. We appreciate any assistance you can provide.
I look forward to working with you!
Sr. Technical Recruiter - IT
Mackey & Tanner, LLC | http://www.mackeytanner.com/
o: 713.960.9898 | m: 832.515.3310
3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 3030
Houston, Texas 77027